lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

STAMPS & FUN = CREATIVITY CHALLENGE DT - SOMETHING FOR A MAN/BOY


Ciao a tutti oggi è il giorno del nuovo challenge a
Hello everyone, today it's a day for a new challenge at


Questa settimana il tema è:
This week the theme is:

Something for a man/boy


Ho creato questa card tutta  per augurare ad un uomo "Buon Natale", il timbro è della Make It Crafty "Aussie Santa". Quando ho visto questo timbro di Babbo Natale in vacanza mi è piaciuto molto, seguendo il suggerimento della Make It Crafty, ho provato a colorarlo usando solamente una penna a sfera nera e per essere la prima volta che ci provo sono abbastanza soddisfatta del risultato.

  I created this card to wish a man "Merry Christmas", the stamp is from Make It Crafty "Aussie Santa." When I saw this stamp Santa Claus on vacation I liked it a lot, following the suggestion of the Make It Crafty, I tried to color it using only a ballpoint black pen it's the first time that I try this coloration and I'm satisfied with the result.

Vi aspetto a Stamps & Fun = Creativity  con le vostre creazioni e mi raccomando non dimenticate di guardare le bellissime creazioni delle ragazze del DT.
I wait you with your creation at Stamps & Fun = Creativity and don't rembember to see the amazing works about the Dt girls.

A presto da..........................See you soon by

3 commenti:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards ha detto...

What a great card, I admire you using a ballpoint pen, you've made a fabulous effect.

Thank you for your lovley comment on my card.

LauraVi ha detto...

Santa inusuale, bravissima nella coloritura!

JenniferD ha detto...

I saw this challenge was not even game to try it. Your colouring with the pen is Amazing and totally love the Card!